Immortal Star Upgrade Costs
In this article we shall dive into the fundamentals of Immortals – their fragments. These fragments are what allow you to unlock the Immortal and are required in abundance in order to upgrade your immortal with Star-levels (cap lvl 7).
These levels are super important, not only because they give the Immortal new power boosts, but most importantly because you unlock 3 passive-slots and an artifact slot on your immortals as you progress through the star-ranks (read about artifacts)
- 1st passive slot requires 3 stars
- 2nd passive slot requires 5 stars
- 3rd passive slot requires 7 stars
- Artifact slot requires 120 fragments AFTER 7th star has been unlocked
Upgrade Stars – Immortal Fragments Required
Below you will find a table of the required Framents for each star level.
Earning Immortal Fragments
Earning Immortal Fragments can be done is variety of ways. Some Immortals require you to unlock them via the in-game store, some via King of the Hill, some can be summoned in the Hall, and others are earned in the Lucky Spin or in Theia’s Roulette.
After you have unlocked an Immortal, you need to keep earning fragments. This can be done in a platitute of ways:
- Gems only Immortals in the Market
- Mysterious Pearl Shop Immortals
- Lucky Spin / Wheel of Fortune Immortals
- Theia’s Roulette Immortals (Holy & Shadow)
- Arena Season Immortals
- Contention of Relics Immortals
- Legion of Frostborne (SvS) Immortals
Other ways to increase Immortal Power
Immortal’s power is dependent on multiple factors:
Moreover, their strength grow as you increase your: