Boss Killing Build (F2P Water)
Welcome to a boss-killer special! In this guide I will share my findings on how to efficiently kill bosses without having to spend additional time, money and AP. We kill bosses efficiently by, relying on the two best single-target damage Immortals in the game.
Using this build I am able to reliably kill level 14 bosses even with level 6-7 passives. If you are able to get passives to rank 8, you will kill level 15 bosses in a single attack.
This means no spending valuable gold and EXP on Immortals for PvE activities when you want to max out your PvP marches. Also it means that this boss build is extreemly cheap to run and if you are free to play player you can do this without spending pretty much anything!
You rely on water Immortals because we as free to plays already main water organically. We need to keep our 4/5 elemental bonus.
But we have no use for the 5/5 bonus when killing bosses. Therefore, we can swap out Attila for Hippo when we kill bosses.
- Hippo. She is tied with Yoshiu for best single-target Immortal in the game (with unique artifact she is insane, without she is tied with Yoshi for best damage dealer).
- Herald. He deals decent damage, but more importantly he debuffs your enemy to take more physical damage.
- Merlin. He deals very nice magic damage and gives us the ability to utilize the strong magic damage passives available. Her own raw damage is quite strong also in single target, and as fire she finished the 4x elemental buff for us.
- Yoshitsune. He is tied with Hippo for best single-target DPS in the game. Give him the right passives, and he will blast any single target out of the waters.
We need to boost our damage as much as possible. This means, shelter, fighting will, life link, assist and all the other meta-passives for PvP are utterly useless.
Maxmium output passives are as follow:
- Hippo: DB + Burst + Anger
- Herald: Weakness + Rage Blessing + War Blessing
- Merlin: Annihilation + Concentration + Root
- Yoshitsune: Adrenaline Rush + Duel Master + Combo
Happy boss huntin’!